Saturday, April 11, 2015

  Black holes are a rare topic that scientist do not fully understand. This is, because black holes (or collapsed stars) are hard to get close to. A main question that I ask myself when it comes to this topic is, what really is a black hole, and how do they effect the galaxy? In my research, I will discover the answers to these questions. While I do this I will record my information, and post pictures - so that you will also get to experience and learn what black holes really are. We already know about Earth, so why not learn about space?




 



 

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting topic! I can't wait to see more posts and your presentation on these infamous galactic occurrences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating topic. I'd like to see what you can discover about these unknown occurrences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had done a project about them in middle school, but I have forgotten all about it. This sounds great! Try asking your science teacher for some information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool topic! I love the galaxy, so I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is by far one of the coolest genius hours I've looked at! Anything space related to science and space fascinates me!

    ReplyDelete